[Koha] Patron Emailer Plugin - Help

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:07:45 NZST 2021

Satish: pls be careful which using this plugin. Send only in small batches
of 20 - 30 emails at each time. During the 2020 covid lockdown one of my
clients had attempted to email their readers (approx 830+) about new
on-line resources they could access from home. The client was using a gmail
email account. Google's anti-spam AI filters marked the emails as spaming
activity and permanently disabled that email address. Thankfully it was a
new email created for that purpose, imagine the mess if it was their
library's regular gmail acct!!!

Regards
-idg