[Koha] 2021 koha-US Conference Announcement and Call for Presentations

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Fri Apr 16 09:18:09 NZST 2021

koha-US is pleased to announce that our 2021 Conference will be held in
McKinney, Texas from September 21st-24th (Tuesday-Friday) 2021. We plan to
hold a hybrid conference with both in-person and online attendance and
participation options.

We are currently seeking proposals for presentations. We welcome both
in-person and online presenters. For those participating online, we will be
considering both live and pre-recorded presentations.

Our theme this year is "Fresh Perspectives". All are encouraged to share
your knowledge and experiences -- no topic is off limits.

Submit your proposals here: *https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9
<https://forms.gle/JCkDLvDTrUwUx3UE9>*

The deadline for submitting proposals is Friday, May 21st, 2021.

For more details and the most up-to-date information on our conference,
please keep an eye on the conference page at
*https://koha-us.org/conference2021/
<https://koha-us.org/conference2021/>*

If you have questions please direct them to the koha-US conference
committee at conferences at koha-us.org.

-----
Jason Robb
koha-US Secretary