[Koha] Serial Record Holding

Shafrizan Affendi shaffendi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:29:49 NZST 2021

Hi there. I would like to seek help regarding importing my serial holding
into my koha.

I got a holding file but i don't know how to upload it into my koha. I wish
anyone here could help me do that.. I will pay for
your service/consultation. Can be discussed.

I did contact a few paid support services that listed in the koha site but
none of them can provide a sample like I want.  Most of them convert it as
items linked to bibliographic records but I want to convert it to a serial
control record.

I will provide the file needed for testing. I do have a development cloud
to do the testing. Won't mind giving access to whoever wants to try.

I hope someone can help me with this problem.. do contact me through
shaffendi at gmail.com or whatsapp +60174815354

Thank u very much..

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>