[Koha] To be listed as a Koha Support provider in Malaysia

JESSE KAH jessekah at edgetech.com.my
Sun Apr 11 20:26:54 NZST 2021

*Dear Koha Community,*

Lemonjar has been providing service and support in Malaysia for Koha ILS and other open source platform for couple of years.

We would also like to require community to list us for service and service provider for Koha ILS in Malaysia.

Our detail as follow:

Company Name: *Lemonjar Software Media Sdn. Bhd. (1039463-K)*

Contact Person: *Mdm. Jesse Kah Ingland / Mr. Chong*

Contact Email: sales at lemonjar.com.my / sales at edgetech.com.my

Website: https://www.lemonjar.com.my

Contact Tel: *+603-7859 9226/ +6088-713226*

We provide service from implementation, system architecture design for Koha, customization, migration service, Koha Payment Gateway, as well as integration according to needs.

Further information on our service on Koha ILS can be found at: https://www.lemonjar.com.my/

Thanks & have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Jesse Kah Ingland

Lemonjar Software Media Sdn. Bhd.

-- Managing Director --

Mobile: +6 (016) 8606 826

Tel: +6 (03)7859 9226 (Selangor Office) | +6 (088) 713226 (Sabah office)

Fax: +6 (088) 713226

Website: https://www.lemonjar.com.my

                 https://www.edgetech.com.my

Other Email: mailto:lemonjarsm at gmail.com / mailto:lemonjar.sales at gmail.com