[Koha] [Koha-devel] Upgrading bugzilla server

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Apr 7 19:40:11 NZST 2021

Hi Chris,

We seem to be having a few performance issues this morning ( EU morning at
least :P ).

Bugzilla appears to be struggling with attachments (viewing and uploading)
and is generally going a bit slow.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help,

*Martin Renvoize, MPhys (Hons)*

<https://www.ptfs-europe.com>

Head of Development and Community Engagement

*Phone:* +44 (0) 1483 378728

*Mobile:* +44 (0) 7725 985 636

*Email:* martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com

www.ptfs-europe.com

*Sign up for our newsletters here <http://eepurl.com/dPjjkn> or by scanning
the QR code*

Registered in the United Kingdom No. 06416372   VAT Reg No. 925 7211 30

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in
error, please email the sender at info at ptfs-europe.com