[Koha] Batch item modification: barcodes including space are not found

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sat Apr 3 18:49:43 NZDT 2021

Hi,

the barcodes of my items usually include a space as a separator between
internal subfields (e.g. AA 001).

While I never had any trouble when dealing with them at MySQL level, I
find out now that the "Batch item modification" tool is not able to find
barcodes including a space. I even tried to escape it or to include the
whole string between inverted commas.

Should I report this as a bug (possibly involving other "special
characters"), or is there a way to circumvent the problem?

Many thanks and best regards,

Giuseppe.