[Koha] Newly cataloged materials alerts?

Rajiv Mehta rajiv at ratnanidhi.org
Thu Apr 1 16:57:28 NZDT 2021

we are a non proft based in mumbai/india & have set up library with 15000
books for free reading to college students.while we have koha but we are
facing some issues on working on it and would like to have help from
someone who can guide us in properuse of koha and resolve some issues that
we are facing
await advise
with sincere regards
rajiv mehta
ratnanidhi charitable trust

[image: photo]
Rajiv Mehta
Trustee at Ratnanidhi Charitable Trust

<http://https://www.facebook.com/RatnaNidhi/?fref=ts>
<http://https://in.linkedin.com/in/rajiv-mehta-48649599>
<http://https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMHhhdLbJs5SRkW_iq6EmQ>
<http://https://www.instagram.com/ratnanidhicharitabletrust/>
Address  16A,khetwadi,12th lane,opp earth view building,mumbai 400004
Phone  918530485324  <918530485324>
Mobile  9820100294  <9820100294>
Email  rajiv at ratnanidhi.org  <rajiv at ratnanidhi.org>
Website  www.ratnanidhi.org  <http://www.ratnanidhi.org>
Click here to see the impact achieved with your support in our digitally
interactive annual report of 2019-20
https://ratnanidhi.org/userfile/file/RNCT-Annual%20Report-2019-2020_final%20low%20res.pdf
Click here to see the Impact achieved with Your Support in our Digitally
Interactive Annual Report of 2019-20 [image: arrow]
<https://ratnanidhi.org/userfile/file/RNCT-Annual%20Report-2019-2020_final%20low%20res.pdf>
.