[Koha] Call for contributions to the Official Kohacon2020 Video

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:40:33 NZDT 2020

I have made the below recent video which i wish to share with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekjGvzeNu9Y

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*