[Koha] How can I make my koha library to searchable in google search engine?

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Mon Sep 28 21:32:24 NZDT 2020

Hi, Vincent Van Gogh,
try /usr/bin/koha-sitemap (help at /usr/bin/koha-sitemap -h):

/usr/bin/koha-sitemap --url=your Koha OPAC base URL

It will ... paint :-) a nice sitemap with a page for each bibliorecord. Save its output in htdocs and expose your sitemap to search engines.
Then be patient, wait some days. Then use the Google console or try a Google search using

site:your Koha OPAC base URL

HTH. Stefano