[Koha] ElasticSearch Shuts Down on Server Reboot [Was: Installing ElasticSearch]

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:19:37 NZST 2020

Hello again, all!

    In our latest exchange, on 24 Sept 2020 at 09:01, the Koha Discussion
Group circulated:

    It looks like my exuberance was premature. I spent much of yesterday

    Mason James wrote:

> $ sudo systemctl enable elasticsearch

    This worked! I've rebooted several times, checked my recent saves, and
everything is intact.

    Thank you!

    Luis Moises Rojas wrote:

Try to set ES as a service

    Thanks for everything, all! Your advice and suggestions all worked
perfectly. Linux is new to us as system administrators, and we aren't used
to this level of detail.

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.