[Koha] Installing ElasticSearch

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:19:18 NZST 2020

Hello, all!

    In our latest exchange, on 20 Sept. 2020 at 18:24, Alvaro Cornejo <
cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com> wrote:

404 usually means the resource (file) you are trying to get is not
> available..
>
> I´ve just tried the wget you posted and I was able to get the file, so I assume
> there was a temporary failure somewhere.
>
> Try it again
>
> Regards

    I tried again. This time, it downloaded and appeared to install because
the OS reports this.

elasticsearch-6.8.9 100%[===============>] 144.52M  8.35MB/s     in 16s
> 2020-09-21 17:56:45 (8.90 MB/s) - 'elasticsearch-6.8.9 saved
> [149479310/149479310]

    So I entered the next command, to wit:

$ dpkg -i elasticsearch-6.8.9.deb

    The OS reported the following error:

dpkg: error: cannot access archive 'elasticsearch 6.8.9': No such file
or directory.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.