[Koha] September General Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, September 22nd

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Tue Sep 22 08:11:45 NZST 2020

Our next koha-US general meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday, September 22nd at
1:15 PM PT / 4:15 PM ET / 8:15 PM UTC.

This month's koha-US general meeting will be a little different as we're
conducting it as part of our Online Together conference. Learn more about
the conference and register here:
http://koha-us.org/learn/conferences/onlinetogether2020/

The general meeting will be streamed via YouTube like the rest of the day's
presentations at http://www.youtube.com/kohaus (direct day one stream link:
http://youtu.be/QgyoXR8flRw).

You will be able to interact with the meeting via YouTube chat.

The agenda can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qgOrT7i5wzNuSKsyC_U5wcZ8HZOBTpkJdTCEo4SFI_4/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have additions for the agenda.

Thanks,

Jason Robb
koha-US Secretary
secretary at koha-us.org