[Koha] Call for contributions to the Official Kohacon2020 Video

kohacon2020 at catalyst.net.nz kohacon2020 at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 21 20:56:42 NZST 2020

Kia ora koutou katoa,

It's 28 days til Kohacon, and top of our minds are all of the friends
and colleagues who we won't be able to meet in person. We would love to
see your faces and hear about what is happening at your library, so...

We will be making a Kohacon video!

We would love to see contributions from all kinds of libraries and
community contributors, from all over the world. If you would like to be
part of this, please send video clips or photographs (created on a
mobile phone is fine), by Friday 2 October (any timezone!)

If you would like to contribute video or photographs, please email
kohacon2020 at catalyst.net.nz and we will send you the link to a private
folder where you can upload these.

Suggested content includes:
- A quick shot of individuals who would like to say their name and
optionally the library they are affiliated with - maybe mention your IRC
nickname if you're a regular!
- A message to the Koha community
- Tell us something special about your library/organisation, or how Koha
helped make something better
- Image/video of your library building, especially if it shows something
special about your local area.
- Please provide all content in landscape orientation :)

Note that the video will be played during the conference, which will be
streamed on youtube. The license for the video will be
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/

We will be making a short video, but will aim to include something from
everyone who contributes :)

We hope to see some of your faces soon, thanks in advance to all who
participate!

The Koha Team at Catalyst / Kohacon organising committee

PS Apologies to all registered conference attendees who received this
twice! All those not registered yet, see:
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/registration/

--
Kathryn Tyree
Koha Services Manager

kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.