[Koha] DBMS auto increment issue

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:34:01 NZST 2020

I am running Koha 20.05.02.000.

I have corrupted data due to the DBMS auto increment issue.

How can I deal with corrupted data? I tried following the advice to
remove the affected lines from deleted* tables, but in the two items I
checked, I could not find those ids. To find the ids listed in the About
Koha - System Information message, I searched in the affected tables
(deletedbiblios and deleteditems) using phpmyadmin.

So I am confused about how to deal with the corrupted data. Can anyone
suggest a way forward for me?

Daniel