[Koha] Onboarding not working for language de-DE

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Sep 3 20:06:25 NZST 2020

Hello Stephan,

Can you confirm the file does not exist? Can you try to (re)install
the de-DE language files?
`koha-translate --install de-DE`

To "reset the language" you need to remove the "language" cookie, but
I would not recommend continuing the installation if it crashed before
the end of the process.

Regards,
Jonathan