[Koha] Koha Cataloging SIG on Sept. 3

Hernandez, Heather H Heather_Hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Sep 3 04:14:41 NZST 2020

Hi, all!

The next Koha-US Cataloging SIG (Special Interest Group) round table, is tomorrow Sept. 3, 8 PT, 9 MT, 10 CT, 11 ET (US time zones) open to all--you don't have to be a Koha-US member to join us, nor do you have to call yourself a cataloger!  We'll start by looking at related formats, like print and online versions--records with those 7XX linking entry MARC21 fields, and a real Koha developer is planning to join us!  What would you like to see--default fields when generating a new record for a related template?  Bugs important for this?  And how about FRBRization?  No questions too basic--if you're wondering what this all means, do please join us!  As usual we also welcome any and all questions, tips, tricks, etc.!  Please feel free to turn on video, unmute your mic, and join in!

Info on joining the meeting here:
http://koha-us.org/event/cataloging-special-interest-group-2/?instance_id=6279

Can't make it?  No problem--it will be recorded and available on the Koha US YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV58VVGJH5V1wNHZqYpAfX7y1dU9eWTXq

More information on the Koha-US SIGs is here: http://koha-us.org/special-interest-groups/ You can join via the "Join" button on this page, or email info at koha-us.org<mailto:info at koha-us.org> for assistance with joining any of the SIGs.

Please also feel free to address questions, tips, tricks, ideas for topics, etc. to the group or to me, heather_hernandez at nps.gov, via email at anytime.  And guest presenters & hosts are most welcome if you have something you'd like to share!  Full details on our SIG meetings, as well as those of the other SIGS, are on the Koha US calendar, http://koha-us.org/calendar/

Cheerio!
h2

Ms. Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov<https://webmail.lmi.net/src/compose.php?send_to=heather_hernandez%40nps.gov>
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/