[Koha] New installation of koha

Rebecca becca.pye at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 1 20:11:06 NZST 2020

Having used Koha in my MLS, I am interested in downloading Koha for my library. However, on every attempt I come across a different problem. The latest problem is when I enter the command

 wget -O- https://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo apt-key add –

I get the result

-bash: wget: command not found
E: gnupg, gnupg2 and gnupg1 do not seem to be installed, but one of them is required for this operation

So to install the gnupgs I enter the following

sudo apt install gnupg gnupg1 gnupg2

I get the result

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package gnupg is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

Package gnupg2 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  gpgv

Package gnupg1 is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'gnupg' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'gnupg1' has no installation candidate
E: Package 'gnupg2' has no installation candidate

What has gone wrong here? I am new to the language of Linux so can instructions be written simply please

https://www.avg.com