[Koha] Add 999$c to Zebra index

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Mon Oct 26 12:19:26 NZDT 2020

I have a fair number of libraries using EDS (in Australia), and EBSCO doesn't use Z39.50 for any of them.

EBSCO harvests the records using OAI-PMH and then they use the ILS-DI API for the RTA (Real Time Availability). I think Wolters Kluwer's Ovid does the same thing.

Joel, if "find @attr 1=12 59" is failing, I'd say it's either an implementation-specific indexing or searching issue. I can assure you that 999$c is indexed as "Local-Number" by default. I use it all the time and have for years.

David Cook
Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
72/330 Wattle St