[Koha] Come dance with the kohacon20 crew

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Oct 24 18:17:15 NZDT 2020

Kia ora koutou

One of the events we had planned for Kohacon20 was having Aleisha's very talented brother, Isaac, DJ a dance party for people. Of course as with most things this year we can't all do that in person anymore.
But never fear you can join in from the comfort of your own own home.
From 8pm NZDT tonight you can listen/watch the stream here

https://twitch.tv/epicseal1163

Hope you enjoy a little dance with your breakfast, lunch or evening whatever timezone you may be in.

Chris