[Koha] Add 999$c to Zebra index

Coehoorn, Joel jcoehoorn at york.edu
Fri Oct 23 09:03:02 NZDT 2020

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide for adding the biblionumber to the
zebra index? I need it to set up integration with a discovery service, so
the discovery search can include both our Koha catalog holding and our
subscribed online resources that are not in Koha.

I've seen this link:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/How_to_add_new_zebra_index

But it's not clear on whether or why to use index_data_field vs
index_sub_fields, how to pick the right attribute number, and other things
like that, and I can't find any more complete documentation.

Joel Coehoorn
Director of Information Technology
402.363.5603
*jcoehoorn at york.edu <jcoehoorn at york.edu>*

*Please contact helpdesk at york.edu <helpdesk at york.edu> for technical
assistance.*

The mission of York College is to transform lives through
Christ-centered education and to equip students for lifelong service to
God, family, and society