[Koha] Kohacon20 Conference Day 1 Livestream Link

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Oct 21 12:33:41 NZDT 2020

Just wanted to add in - the conference has been really fun and I've learned
a bunch!  Thank you to all the people that have invested their time into
planning and presenting!  Looking forward to a bit more today.  I've heard
rumors that the hackfest will be a hybrid model as well.  Really looking
forward to it.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 6:16 PM Aleisha Amohia <aleisha at catalyst.net.nz>
wrote:

> Kia ora koutou!
>
> We've heard that our online attendees aren't receiving emails with the
> livestream link - please check your spam folders!
>
> We're about to begin the afternoon session, you can watch the livestream
> here: https://youtu.be/--ggZMwH1UI
>
> The livestream link is also accessible at the top of our programme:
> https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/programme/
>
> Note the link will be changing each day, so please continue checking
> your emails (spam/junk folders too), or refer back to the programme page
> on our website for the correct link for the day.
>
> Hope you're enjoying!
>
> Aleisha on behalf of the Kohacon20 organising committee

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Trumbull, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
https://bywatersolutions.com <http://bywatersolutions.com>
info at bywatersolutions.com

Follow us: