[Koha] Kohacon20 day 3 livestream and other links

Aleisha Amohia aleisha at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Oct 20 21:54:50 NZDT 2020

Hi everyone!

We'll be live from 9:00am NZST on 21 October 2020 for Kohacon20 Day 3 at
https://youtu.be/rDKRsHaCOc4.

The programme contains the order of events for the day.
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/programme/

Koha Awards Ceremony
Please do your best to tune into the Day 3 livestream at 3:40pm NZST for
the very first Koha Awards Ceremony. There are award recipients from all
over the world so we hope you can join us live and celebrate some of our
Koha superstars.

Kohacon Community Video
Check out the Kohacon Community Video, showcasing some of our Koha
friends from all over the world! https://youtu.be/lMgA_8Cedc8

Missed out on Days 1 or 2?
Day 1 livestream: https://youtu.be/--ggZMwH1UI
Day 1 recap:
https://www.catalyst.net.nz/blog/keeping-kohacon20-episode-3-day-1-recap
Day 1 photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190695747@N04/albums/72157716525144083

Day 2 livestream: https://youtu.be/-Q05J_3GIOI
Day 2 recap:
https://www.catalyst.net.nz/blog/keeping-kohacon20-episode-4-day-2-recap
Day 2 photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/190695747@N04/albums/72157716537882203

We look forward to seeing you for Day 3 of Kohacon!

Aleisha, on behalf of the Kohacon20 organising committee