[Koha] [EXTERNAL] [koha] Koha and opac not loading

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:51:51 NZDT 2020

Hey King Fred,

I have tried afew things like rebooting the server and restarting apache
which have not worked.

I can ping the server and log in directly and access other sites. I'll try
the ncdu. I wonder if its space issues with my 1TB internal storage showing
its 35GB full.

Any other pointers towards a solution will be most appreciated.

Regards
James