[Koha] Request to be listed on your site as a Koha Support provider

Edu Galleria elibrary at edugalleria.com
Wed Oct 7 05:31:57 NZDT 2020

Dear list Admin,

I wish to introduce my company Business Galleria. Business Galleria is an
education technology solutions provider committed to providing information
and communication technology services/solutions of the highest quality that
exceed customer’s expectations. Through our Education technology Trade Name
(*Edu Galleria), *we have been providing education technology solutions to
various academies and organizations locally, and as experts in deploying
and providing support for Koha Library Management System, *we are
officially requesting to be  listed on your site as a Koha Support
provider.*
We believe that our local presence in the Nigerian/West African
demographics will help bring Koha solutions closer to the institutions in
need of a robust Library Management Platform such as Koha.

Below is our contact information:

Company Name: Business Galleria

Contact Person: Mark Allen

Contact email: elibrary at edugalleria.com

Website: https://edugalleria.com/

Telephone: +2348176000693

Thank you in anticipation of your response.

Regards,
Mark Allen