[Koha] Internal server error

pandian at imsc.res.in pandian at imsc.res.in
Tue Oct 6 16:01:07 NZDT 2020

By default, the zebra indexing is being done every 30 seconds with all
the backup of indexed data including biblios etc.  This may be disabed
at /etc/koha/cron.d  where you have cron triggers for daily, hourly,
weekly. Location of these cron files may vary depends on your
installation.  you can locate the files with locate file command.
Just try commenting out of the zebra indexing lines in the cron files
and observe for a couple of days.  This will give an idea as to
whether the problem is with data or something else. These responses
out of our experiences.  Whenever we cut-paste biblio data from lib of
congress or any other source during cataloging, some records have
extra characters which may cause generating huge biblio and index
file.  We manage these issues by copying the data in a terminal editor
to figure out for any extra characters and copy the checked data from
the terminal emulator and paste it in the koha catalog entry

Regards
Pandian