[Koha] Where are subtitles stored?

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:26:43 NZDT 2020

Hi Randy

All marc info is xml-coded inside biblio_metadata table.

For reporting them, you need to use an xml parser like
Extractvalue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="a"]')

Therefore an example of a mysal report might be

SELECT DISTINCT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/
detail.pl?biblionumber=',biblionumber,'\">',biblionumber,'</a>') AS
EditRecord, Extractvalue(metadata,
'//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="a"]') AS Title,
Extractvalue(metadata, '//datafield[@tag="245"]/subfield[@code="b"]') AS
Subtitle
FROM biblio_metadata

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire