[Koha] [koha] SQL Report for withdrawn books.

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Nov 28 22:38:14 NZDT 2020

Hi,

when using the |date, use the datepicker to set the date. Koha will
automatically convert it to the correct format for the database in your
query. I think the issue is that items.itemlost_on is a datetime. So use
DATE() to get better results and use the datepicker to enter the dates!

AND DATE(items.itemlost_on) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and...

Hope this helps,

Katrin