[Koha] [koha] SQL Report for withdrawn books.

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:25:05 NZDT 2020

I have the below query which runs well without the date filter. On
including the date placeholder, it gives me zero results. What am I
missing? I need to be able to select a date range. Please help

SELECT biblio.author AS Author, biblio.title AS Title,
biblioitems.publishercode AS Publisher,biblioitems.publicationyear AS
Date_of_Publication, biblioitems.isbn AS ISBN, items.itemcallnumber AS
Call_Number,items.barcode AS Barcode_Number, items.price AS Price,
items.itemlost_on AS 'Date Lost'
FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.itype= <<Section|itemtypes>>
AND items.itemlost=<<Status|lost>>
AND items.itemlost_on BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>
ORDER BY items.itemcallnumber ASC