[Koha] [EXTERNAL] Re: Username and Password Missing after Logoff and Shutdown?

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:00:53 NZDT 2020

On Wed, 18 Nov, 2020, 4:13 am Charles Kelley, <cmkelleymls at gmail.com> wrote

    Yes, of course. I was just wondering what would happen to the current
> superduper.

Nothing. Stays dormant. Usually what most of my users do is to create a new
superlibrarian acct, log in using the new account, change the old
superlibrarian password, log out and log in back with the earlier account
with its reset password.

Hope this helps
Indranil