[Koha] Items moved to News are not displaying

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:24:37 NZDT 2020

Hi Elaine,

Compared to what we have (19.11.11)  the only difference is that we have
not set branch code.

What if you "expire" all your news and create a plain text news? or maybe
just keep your last test new?

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire