[Koha] hide some holding information in user opac

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Nov 13 20:44:48 NZDT 2020

Hi Eugen,

take a look at the visibility settings in your MARC bibliographic
frameworks for field 952 (if using MARC21). If you set the subfield for
supplier to hidden in the OPAC that might already do the trick.

Please note that it will still be indexed so if someone searches for the
supplier name, it will still turn up in search results.

Hope this helps,

Katrin