[Koha] Items moved to News are not displaying

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:49:52 NZDT 2020

Hi Elaine,

There might be an issue with the html/css/js on one of the migrated news.

A week ago I made a mistake on a js and the whole new disappeared (opac and
admin). I was even unable to access the news edit page. I had to directly
access the mysql news table, delete the entry and then created it back on
the admin interface.

Would it be possible to delete all your news and add just a text one?

Note that the news editor does not show the code part of the news by
default  so even if you delete "everything" on the edit window, there might
be ¨hidden¨ code.

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire