[Koha] Items moved to News are not displaying

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Nov 13 07:14:18 NZDT 2020

We recently updated our system to 20.05.05.
I understand some OPAC system preferences regarding the display have moved
to the News tool.  But the following aren't displaying:
OPAC (opacheader_en), OPAC (OpacMainUserBlock_en), OPAC (OpacNavRight_en),
OPAC (en)
Our OPAC front page is quite bare, and I'd really like to have the "Library
is Closed to the Public, etc." message displaying.
I've tried  editing them - adding a title when needed and saving, but it
didn't make a difference. Any thoughts on what to do?
Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)