[Koha] koha-US general meeting rescheduled to Friday, November 13th

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Wed Nov 11 05:30:33 NZDT 2020

Our next koha-US general meeting *has moved* to Friday, November 13th.

When: 11:30a PT / 2:30a ET / 7:30p UTC (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=November+koha-US+General+Meeting&iso=20201113T1330&p1=5227>
)
Where:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/648572897?pwd=TUpsRE1TYlFPWWxTWFl4TVovSTJ3Zz09
Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xNtFzG-rxnKTO_esZgkOfUP6g5TERhsI1LzSxVyIQZE/edit?usp=sharing

Of note on the agenda, the consideration for bylaw changes to implement a
financial manager position. Those changes are available here for your
review prior to the meeting:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckMuvVC5TJEbfuBFyHyyz3LNz4cjbKyZ/view?usp=sharing

Also on the agenda this month, introduction of nominees for officer
elections with a vote opening after, an update on our organizationally
funded development, and a look at 20.05 from those who have already
adopted. As always, we'll have time to talk about bugs, issues, and other
Koha-related topics.

If you have additional topics for the agenda, please send them to
secretary at koha-us.org

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended but not required. Zoom is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
on desktops, and Android and iOS on mobile devices. For help getting
started, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697

These meetings are always free and open to any and all.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org