[Koha] koha script wiki

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:11:20 NZDT 2020

Hi

I do understand and share the concerns. However, the full code is there to
anyone to check it out. We are not talking about packaged executables.

For example, in the case of scripts I loaded, they run ¨outside" koha code,
therefore it is barely difficult that they do expose any information to the
outside. Though, it is not impossible for someone to try to get info
through an external script.

As Eric pointed out JS code is already being shared "unverified" on the
wiki and, in my opinion, is more dangerous since it does have "direct
access" to koha code and data.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire