[Koha] Patron with checked out items with no information

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Sat Nov 7 08:46:44 NZDT 2020

Hello again Katrin,
No, the patrons checkout history only shows the time the three items
were checked out and no other details.
I realise it should not be possible to delete items/records that are
checked out but that certainly looks like what has happened.

Could there be a way to remove the issues at database level?

Clint.