[Koha] koha script wiki

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Nov 6 10:43:29 NZDT 2020

Hi Alvaro

 > Would it be possible to create a koha wiki for sharing scripts? Koha
 > has reports, css and js wikis for sharing them with the community. I
 > guess a way to share scripts might be an enhancement to koha
 > ressources.
 >
 > Sometimes, writing scripts is a fast, cheap and reliable way to solve
 > very specific issues. So sharing these resources might help the koha
 > community.

As far as I know everyone is free to add useful stuff to the Koha wiki.

The pages you mention are probably

* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library
* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/HTML_%26_CSS_Library
* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library

They all are just articles in the Koha wiki so I would assume you could
just create another page, like "Bash script Library" or something... If
you need help with adding a wiki page just tell me.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael