[Koha] Barcode as a link report

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat May 30 08:58:15 NZST 2020

Hi,

you have 2 tables in your query that both have a biblionumber column:
items and biblio.

So in your query, you need to specifiy which table is meant by adding
the name of the table it should use:

SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/
additem.pl?op=edititem&biblionumber=', biblio.biblionumber,
'&itemnumber=', itemnumber, '#edititem', '\">', itemnumber, '</a>' ) AS
itemnumber,items.itemcallnumber,items.barcode,biblio.author,biblio.title,items.price

Hope this helps,

Katrin