[Koha] Report help needed

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu May 28 06:32:28 NZST 2020

Yes, I think I've got it now.  Thanks for your help.  The hard part was
figuring out where to find the itemtype in the bib record.
SELECT biblio.biblionumber,
SUBSTRING(ExtractValue(metadata,'//leader'),7,1) AS "Position06"
FROM biblio
LEFT JOIN biblio_metadata USING (biblionumber)
WHERE ExtractValue( metadata, '//datafield[@tag="942"]/subfield[@code="c"]'
) = <<Item Type|itemtypes>>
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142