[Koha] Barcode as a link report

muirunyeri muirunyeri at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:10:33 NZST 2020

Hello Mark,
Thanks for pointing me to that direction. The itemnumber link does open the edit item page I was looking for.
However if anybody would help me understand why I get an error (biblionumber is ambiguous) after adding any field from biblio table I'd be really grateful. This after correctly adding a left join for the biblios table using biblionumber on itemnumber in items.
Without the fields from biblio, the report works runs successfully.
Warm regards James

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Mark Alexander <marka at pobox.com> Date: 18/05/2020  16:06  (GMT+03:00) To: koha <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz> Subject: Re: [Koha] [koha] Barcode as a link report
Excerpts from muirunyeri's message of 2020-05-18 13:05:56 +0300:
> I'm looking to create a report with barcode as a link that when will clicked will open the edit items page.

There are some examples here that might help:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Links_by_item