[Koha] Staff login problems after upgrading from Koha 3.18 to 19.11

Quỳnh Vũ Đỗ quynhvd at thanglong.edu.vn
Mon May 18 13:37:30 NZST 2020

Hello Katrin

Thanks for the info.

Indeed I was able to solve the staff login problem because in the borrowers
table there was a duplicate in the field 'userid' which should not have
been. I edited the duplicate userid (same student but with a different
student card number). There were also problems with the old field 'privacy'
as 128 rows had a value of '2' instead of either '0' or '1'. I did an
update sql query to put all those '2' values to '1' and after that
upgrading was OK.

Instead of using the web interface to do the database upgrade, I followed
the advice of (sorry, I forgot the name) of running the upgrade in a
terminal (koha-upgrade-schema library) which pointed at the two problems
met above.

The problem of searching the OPAC (an other post I made) after the upgrade
was solved by running in a terminal 'koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f library),
which is something that should be done after each upgrade from an older
database to a newer version of Koha.

Best regards
Quynh
M. Vũ Đỗ Quỳnh (Ph.D)
Trường Đại học Thăng Long - Université de Thang Long - Thang Long
University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
Phó Hiệu Trưởng, phụ trách HTQT - Vice-recteur chargé de la coopération
internationale - Vice-Rector in charge of International Cooperation
Web: http://thanglong.edu.vn/

Vào Th 2, 18 thg 5, 2020 vào lúc 04:31 Katrin Fischer <
katrin.fischer.83 at web.de> đã viết: