[Koha] tiny bit of help needed with report

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Sat May 16 02:12:37 NZST 2020

Hi Lisa,

If you're just looking to use the branch column in statistics you can add
it to your select list and then to the group by.  So the select line
would become something like this:

SELECT YEAR(statistics.datetime) AS Year, MONTH(statistics.datetime) AS
Month, DAY(statistics.datetime) AS Day, HOUR(statistics.datetime) AS Hour,
branch, count(*) AS Checkouts
FROM statistics
WHERE statistics.datetime BETWEEN '2014-01-06 13:00:59' AND '2014-01-09
16:59:59'
AND statistics.type = 'issue'
GROUP BY 1, 2, 3, 4;