[Koha] Migrating Koha database from version 3.18 to 19.11?

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri May 15 02:24:23 NZST 2020

I would not do such partial loading, it won't work.

You're much better just loading the whole dump, replacing whatever
default database your 19.11 installation created.

Then manually run updatedatabase.pl or even simpler, follow the
instructions when connecting to Koha, it'll run the update from the UI.

This will be very fast.

Regards,

Philippe Blouin,
Directeur de la technologie

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>