[Koha] Cataloger Work File Isolation

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 20 11:30:03 NZDT 2020

Hi Decka

Not sure I really understand your question. Do you mean to ask whether individual records can be accessible to a single user? I don't think that's how the system works. Once the records are IN the system, they are there for all (staff) users to see and potentially edit. You can limit cataloguing staff privileges by editing staff permissions so that they won't be able to edit records, but then they won't be able to edit ANY records.

Or have I completely misunderstood your question?

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052