[Koha] Delete Biblio if no matching items found?

Laxmi Lal Menaria menarialaxmilal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:29:55 NZDT 2020

Hello All,

I have imported a MARC file 2-3 times with the same records, getting errors
some times so fixed and imported the same again and again.

Now when I use search, getting duplicate results for the books, few of the
have barcode and others shows 'No items".

So fix the issue I have created a query which delete unused biblio from the
table, please let me know will it create another issue or not?

*delete from biblio where biblionumber not in (select biblionumber from
items)delete from biblioitems where biblioitemnumber not in (select
biblioitemnumber from items)*

--

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria | +91 982 955 3793 | http://cloud-computing.solutions/