[Koha] How to add a new display field on the left hand.

erlanda_simonyan at flib.sci.am erlanda_simonyan at flib.sci.am
Wed Mar 18 07:36:19 NZDT 2020

Dear List, in OPAC after performing a search, on the left hand column of the main page, under the "Refine your search" we can see the sorted lists by "Authors", "Item Types", "Series", "Holding Libraries", "Places", "Topics". I want to add also the "Name of publisher, distributor, etc." as another display option (field 260 subfield b). E.g., to be able to display the Publishers names. Any advice, how to proceed with this? Thanks