[Koha] Rancor/advanced bib editor at next Cataloging SIG meeting

Hernandez, Heather H Heather_Hernandez at nps.gov
Thu Mar 5 07:12:30 NZDT 2020

Hi!

The next meeting of the Koha-US Cataloging SIG is Thursday, March 5, 2020, 8am – 9am PT (9 MT/10 CT/11 ET), https://zoom.us/j/861480992  (Open to all!)

Topic:  Advanced Bibliographic Editor/Rancor Round Table!

Join us for a live Rancor walk-through in a real, live Koha catalog!!!   Experimenting!!  Q&A!!   Sharing!!  Send me ideas for what you'd like to see in Rancor--we'll try it!!  Spoiler: There will be multiple browsers in use at once!! (What?!?)  Tune in to see if I'm wearing (and clutching??) my pearls!!

Join us and join in--unmute and chime in!  Share your tips and tricks!  Ask questions!

The meeting will be recorded and available on the Koha-US YouTube channel for those who want to re-watch or can't make it to the live round table with the chat saved and appended to the description.  (Koha and chill!)

See you then!
--h2
Ms. Heather Hernandez (she, her, hers)
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov<mailto:heather_hernandez at nps.gov>
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/