[Koha] Koha presents an error, and no longer shows the cataloged records after a search

Barry Cannon bc at interleaf.ie
Sat Jun 20 01:29:08 NZST 2020

Do you know how many simultaneous connections there are and what modules
are being used?  What OS are you running?

The logs to check are:

/var/log/syslog
/var/log/kernlog

If it has been some time they may have rotated and you be able to check as
below.

/var/log/syslog.1
/var/log/kernlog.1

<http://www.interleaf.ie/>