[Koha] Two Koha instance but only one Zebra configuration

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Jun 17 04:11:55 NZST 2020

Hi

We run a host containing two Koha 18.11 instances which both use the
same Zebra configuration (as is the standard). Zebra uses the following
files (etc.) that make no difference between instances:

* /etc/koha/zebradb/ccl.properties
* /etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/marc21/biblios/biblio-koha-indexdefs.xml
* /etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/marc21/biblios/biblio-zebra-indexdefs.xsl
* /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Koha.pm
*
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/de-DE/includes/facets.inc

We would like to have separate Zebra configurations for each Koha
instance - I think it's not possible (as long as both instances reside
on the same host), but am I maybe missing something?

Best wishes: Michael