[Koha] Unable to save

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:08:14 NZST 2020

Hi Dawson,

I´m not expert in koha, and can´t confirm you this. Personally, is the
first time I see this.

As is a brand new version, it might be a bug in the upgrade process.

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire